FOOD


Many foods can be harmful, if we take in too much of it. Foods like hamburgers or chips or cheese-cakes. Also there are moany other foods that you must have everyday;fruits and veggies, grains and wheat. But not too much wheat. Those foods that I had just mentioned, have the vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy, active and strong!


My favourite foods are; sushi, cherries, pies, potato jems and fried rice. Most of them aren't good for me. But those were just my very favourites. I have other foods that I like. Such as stirfried beef and noodles with crunchy cabbage. Its a chinese recipie wich is healthy, such as my home-made spring-rolls.


Many foods aren't good for you. Just as they may be cheaper than healthy foods at the moment due to the ressesion, but you can get good priced veggies at your local grocers and you can make home made, delicious, meals that cost under $20! Tasty for value!

No comments:

Post a Comment